Cant update After ctrtransfer

cyril14250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi , i made a ctrtransfer type D9 with 11.5 , the console boot fine , but i decided to update to 11.16, once finished, i rebooted and she crash again with arm11 unknow error , need to stay on this old firmware?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi , i made a ctrtransfer type D9 with 11.5 , the console boot fine , but i decided to update to 11.16, once finished, i rebooted and she crash again with arm11 unknow error , need to stay on this old firmware?
Uh, your thread title is incorrect. You updated the system successfully, you are just having an Arm11 error which is expected if you didn't have Boot.firm file (Luma3DS) on the the root of the sdcard, or you do and it is outdated.

Anyway, just get the Luma3DS files from here.
Just update a9lh to b9s, , work fine
You updated to b9s? Before or after the ctrtransfer type D9? You followed the "a9lh to b9s" guide to its completion?

cyril14250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
after
Uh, your thread title is incorrect. You updated the system successfully, you are just having an Arm11 error which is expected if you didn't have Boot.firm file (Luma3DS) on the the root of the sdcard, or you do and it is outdated.

Anyway, just get the Luma3DS files from here.

You updated to b9s? Before or after the ctrtransfer type D9? You followed the "a9lh to b9s" guide to its completion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...