Hacking Cant see apps on homescreen when using pasta

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cause just like shark I kept getting the error database does not exist. so I relaunched CN after I did pasta and it installed!
....wow that was an obvious fix. i feel like an idiot now. i totally knew that you had to open CN after running pasta once and THEN install BBM. i just assumed that's what you did. i feel like an idiot. well at least you got it working.

Furrymatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....wow that was an obvious fix. i feel like an idiot now. i totally knew that you had to open CN after running pasta once and THEN install BBM. i just assumed that's what you did. i feel like an idiot. well at least you got it working.
I should be the one feeling like an idiot not you man lol

SharkSocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. This makes sense. I never had the title.db file and never had to fix it, so that explains a lot. I'll get working on fixing it right away.

Nickname863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Most fixes are obvious. (I see that often when i get a math test back and see that i thought way to complicated)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz