Hacking Can't play Sonic Classic Collection

dookie11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all,

For some reason, Sonic Classic Collection (the VENOM release) gets stuck at the ttpatch screen with the following:

ttpatch debug v2.3(SD)
reset main memory... ok
rom name: /DSROMS~1/4726-S~1.NDS
patching...
step1...
step2...
patch errcode=-4
system halt!

I've never encountered this before with any other game, and was wondering if its the rom itself, or the fw, and what I should do?

Also, at my game select screen, Sonic Classic Collection doesnt have an icon. it just has [8YS] as the icon (the 8 is the two circles that represent the ds screens I guess)..

I have a ds lite, with M3Simply, with R4YSauto v0.0.2

Thanks for the help
smile.gif

Gordon7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also having the same issue loading up Sonic Classic Collection. Im using a M3Real with the M3 Sakura + TouchPod for M3 Real... 1.46X 2nd + 4.7hX.

When i load up the game i get a black screen in the bottom screen and an error " save data file format error" and the game will not load.

IF someone can advise a fix or something to try that would be much appreciated.

Nanoflot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
East Timor
I don't have the problem with my m3 ds real and the last firmware.

the game works fine with v.4.7 h

dookie had you update your ysmenu?

dookie11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nanoflot said:

I might need to. I'm on version 0.0.2 or something. Could you gimme a link for the newest one (doesnt have to be the official one, cuz I understand that it hasnt been updated).

Thanks again!

smile.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dookie11 said:
Nanoflot said:

I might need to. I'm on version 0.0.2 or something. Could you gimme a link for the newest one (doesnt have to be the official one, cuz I understand that it hasnt been updated).

Thanks again!

smile.gif

handheldsources.com or linfoxdomain.com

The game should play fine without the need of a patch at all.

Gordon7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys i have resolved my problem

All i did was format my sd card copy all the files back on to the sdcard and game loaded and is working fine.

Thanks to everyone who posted.

not sure why formatting my sdcard fixed the issue.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The guy owns an M3Simply...has an issue and has correctly posted it in the M3 Adapter section - it's pretty much irrelevant what firmware he chooses to use. If posts were sorted according to firmware, no one would have any idea where to look! M3/R4/TTDS/Other?
Additionally, I don't think it's fair to state this game will ever be playable on M3Simply/R4, as the unnoficial DSTT firmware is still being maintained.

dookie11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
The guy owns an M3Simply...has an issue and has correctly posted it in the M3 Adapter section - it's pretty much irrelevant what firmware he chooses to use. If posts were sorted according to firmware, no one would have any idea where to look! M3/R4/TTDS/Other?
Additionally, I don't think it's fair to state this game will ever be playable on M3Simply/R4, as the unnoficial DSTT firmware is still being maintained.

Thanks.

Also, Gordon, you thread stealer
tongue.gif
Btw, do you also have an m3 Simply/r4 using the r4ysauto/dstt ysmenu fw?

So what's the solution to my problem in playing this game? It's also not just Sonic, but Where's Waldo doesnt work either, nor does Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story work.

Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show