Can't play online with this card...?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Bonny, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Bonny
    OP

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    Yesterday, i wanted to play Tetris Ultimate (US/trimmed Rom) online on my european O3DS XL (latest emuNAND) with a private Header (dumped by myself from Rabbids Rumble (EUR)) and my 3DS said i can't, because i've not agreed to the (US) online TOS. I've then downloaded the EU version of the game, importet my private header, didn't trimmed the game, and the result was: The game told me after selecting "Online Play": You can't play with this card, call the customer support. What am I doing wrong?

P.S.: I'am a Gateway user^_^

Last edited by Bonny, Jun 26, 2015
  2. ceelo

ceelo GBAtemp Regular

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Try doing it with 1) an untrimmed rom and 2) make sure the filename is in .3DZ, and not .3DS. One and/or both of these issues are your problem.

Bonny likes this.
  3. Bonny
    OP

Bonny GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 8, 2008
    Germany
    Bavaria
    renamed the file to 3dz... it's working now! Thanks-a-lot! I read the latest "How to play online with GW thread". Nobody said anything about this issue... :wacko:

Whatever :bow:

4. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    Information is just scatter, but than again even if it were all in one place (which the mods have tried to do) people will still post asking anyways.

Bonny likes this.