Hacking Can't load games

dvsdanny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I choose a game, I get a black loading screen with blue "loading text" followed by purple "loading." Then it gets stuck on the purple loading screen. Again, this is when I choose a game...the card itself loads fine.

I'm using the official firmware, latest release. I tried using the latest AKAIO firmware, but it gave me a 'Clone 3' error and told me that my card may not be genuine. I bought it when they first came out and I'm nearly certain it's genuine. At any rate, it used to work perfectly fine and now it doesn't.

Can someone please help?

I've tried reformatting the SD card both quick and slow, several times.

Thank you.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I choose a game, I get a black loading screen with blue "loading text" followed by purple "loading." Then it gets stuck on the purple loading screen. Again, this is when I choose a game...the card itself loads fine.

I'm using the official firmware, latest release. I tried using the latest AKAIO firmware, but it gave me a 'Clone 3' error and told me that my card may not be genuine. I bought it when they first came out and I'm nearly certain it's genuine. At any rate, it used to work perfectly fine and now it doesn't.

Can someone please help?

I've tried reformatting the SD card both quick and slow, several times.

Thank you.
Well AKAIO only works on genuine Acekard flashcarts, if it gave you that type of error "Clone 3" then that means you don't have a genuine one. Acekards were clones back then, that's why new models of the Acekard had anti-clone stickers on the back of the flashcart. I got one of the original Acekard 2i models a long time ago (just before they started adding anti-clone stickers on the back) and to this day it runs great, I use AKAIO and the official kernel at the same time on mine. One thing to note about the Acekard 2i is the two models that came out, one saying "DSi Compatible" (What mine says) at the bottom and the other saying "3DS & DSi Compatible".

dvsdanny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well AKAIO only works on genuine Acekard flashcarts, if it gave you that type of error "Clone 3" then that means you don't have a genuine one. Acekards were clones back then, that's why new models of the Acekard had anti-clone stickers on the back of the flashcart. I got one of the original Acekard 2i models a long time ago (just before they started adding anti-clone stickers on the back) and to this day it runs great, I use AKAIO and the official kernel at the same time on mine. One thing to note about the Acekard 2i is the two models that came out, one saying "DSi Compatible" (What mine says) at the bottom and the other saying "3DS & DSi Compatible".
Mine just says DSi compatible. Regardless of whether or not it’s genuine, it used to work fine on both DS Lite and DSi...now it won’t load games. What should I do?

I have an EZ-Flash, but I prefer the interface of Acekard and would like to make it work.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.