Hacking Can't launch any games asking to connect to internet

Jms0982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, I have some trouble to launch games (NSP files) I downloaded two games to try but still nothing. Firsrly I can't install them with Godleaf i need to use Awoo. And when the installation is OK i have a messag "Please check your internet connection" I also tried with the airplane mode on but same thing "please turn off the airplane mode". I already looked in some thread on this forum but no real clear answers ....

I already formated my SD card in FAT32, I tried do update the sigpatches but then I have an error message "impossible to launch HOS" or something like this.

Can you guys please help me ?
Thank you !

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have some trouble to launch games (NSP files) I downloaded two games to try but still nothing. Firsrly I can't install them with Godleaf i need to use Awoo. And when the installation is OK i have a messag "Please check your internet connection" I also tried with the airplane mode on but same thing "please turn off the airplane mode". I already looked in some thread on this forum but no real clear answers ....

I already formated my SD card in FAT32, I tried do update the sigpatches but then I have an error message "impossible to launch HOS" or something like this.

Can you guys please help me ?
Thank you !
Do you have the patches?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE