Homebrew cant install themes (too many themes)

neto333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i have a new 3ds with sys 11.2.0.35U and i just installed the cfw luma and everything is working fine but when im trying to change a theme it says that i have too many themes and that i have to delete some themes, but i have been deleting themes but new ones are apearing.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have a new 3ds with sys 11.2.0.35U and i just installed the cfw luma and everything is working fine but when im trying to change a theme it says that i have too many themes and that i have to delete some themes, but i have been deleting themes but new ones are apearing.

Nintendo's theme manager is limited to 99 themes (or maybe 100, I forget, its been awhile), so if you installed more that many at first, you have to delete themes until you hit 99 remainiing (or again 100). I recommend using CHMM2 instead, you can store over 100 themes without issue, you can preview each theme before installing anything and if you go on the eshop they wont disappear causing you to have to reinstall your .cia of themes everytime you exit the eshop.

neto333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nintendo's theme manager is limited to 99 themes (or maybe 100, I forget, its been awhile), so if you installed more that many at first, you have to delete themes until you hit 99 remainiing (or again 100). I recommend using CHMM2 instead, you can store over 100 themes without issue, you can preview each theme before installing anything and if you go on the eshop they wont disappear causing you to have to reinstall your .cia of themes everytime you exit the eshop.
I never installed any themes D:. And before using CHMM2 the tutorial says that i have to change the default theme, anyone know where are the themes located so i can remove them?

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Go to sd card manager in system settings.
2. Delete all of your theme data (it is in the section with your game updates.
3. Go to the theme store and select theme collection.
4. ??????
5. Profit.

I just did this less than 5 minutes ago.

Last edited by Bu2d85,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.