Hacking Can't Install NSP "Invalid PFS0 Magic!"

Jungle_Jon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This seemed to all happen after updating to 9.0.1 via ChoiDujourNX .
I have the latest version of atmosphere (forked version from hbg) and have the latest beta version of sxos, I also have the latest version of tinfoil (the bundled one and directly from their site), mercury and SX installed 3.0.
Every time i try and install a nsp (either locally or via USB) i get the following error in the console / log;
Could not open nsp
Invalid PFS0 Magic!

I boot from r4s, I have the correct time and date set, im currently using backing up my SD card, so that i can reformat back to fat32.

One reddit post said to install "sigpatches" but im sure sx os came already patched?

I am out of ideas, what could cause this ?

Last edited by Jungle_Jon,

MegaGab

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Jungle_Jon, have you found a solution to this problem?
I have the exact same issue, and I can't find any solution.

Last edited by MegaGab,

dawgslayer69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, the cause has something to to with the WerWolv's overlay utility. I turned it off by renaming `switch/.overlays` to anything else. Then rebooted. And magically tinfoil stopped complaining.

Reactions: RobvonBothmer

Wendelkaique

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For me, the cause has something to to with the WerWolv's overlay utility. I turned it off by renaming `switch/.overlays` to anything else. Then rebooted. And magically tinfoil stopped complaining.
What is a werewolf and how does it have to be renamed and how?
Post automatically merged:

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

WerWolv is the developer of Tesla which is the tool that is being renamed. Do you have anything titled overlays inside your Switch folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."