Hacking Can't Install Mega Man 9 Download Content

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded the game and the endless mode DLC awhile ago but now I want to add the rest of the DLC to the game. I've got a wad of it but for some reason wad manager gives me an installation error any time I try and install it. Does this have to do with the fact that I already download partial download content before or something? What would I have to do to get all the download content installed though wad manager.

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Did you run Megaman 9 "Game" before installing the DLC?
Idk but maybe the DLC needs to see a save game or something.
That may fix your problem if your lucky.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oxMUDxo said:
If you're on 4.0 and its on you're SD Card move it back to you're Wii and try again..
i doubt that's the problem, MM9 DLC installed fine for me and MM9 is on my sd card.
to me sounds like maybe a bad wad, try redownloading it again possibly from somewhere else than the place you got it to begin with.

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I already gave up on Megaman DLC a long time ago. I probably tried all the versions out there, PROPER and what not. The game & DLC installation all go fine. The game works yet the DLC part still appears as "?????", as if it was never installed. Strangely enough, a separate DLC save was created without me actually playing the DLC.
I tried erasing everything (erasing saves, uninstalling the wads in the right order) and reinstalling again. No good.

BTW, I got other DLC working for other WiiWare games, it's only Megaman that doesn't work. Any ideas?

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
powser said:
u will need a working shop channel with account.

as well as IOS37 of course.

Hmmm.... the question now is do I want to bother with getting a working Shop Channel? I mean, is it safe to go there if I have a hacked Wii? Hardmod, Pal 4.0. Do I need to download some kind of hacked updated channel or is it safe to simply go online? Sorry for sounding so noobish...

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Went to the shop channel, megaman dlc finally works.
smile.gif
Thanks for the tip!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: link in the description