Coman28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone.

I am having some trouble with my switch. I successfully made an EmuNAND for homebrew stuff, and kept my SysNAND separate from everything else. I successfully restored an old NAND dump I found before I modded anything. When I boot into stock SysNAND, it will connect to the internet just fine. However, when I try to go to the eShop, perform a system update, or even add a friend, it just says that it's taking too long or times out by itself. I've never installed 90DNS or Incognito.

I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong. The only thing that I think could be preventing it from accessing the internet is my VPN configured in my router. Is this common? Has anybody else had this issue before?

Thanks.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
It's either a bug due to a bad restoration or you was banned. If your goal was to do a clean restart to the console, always use Haku33, since is the best option currently available for an actual clean, factory reset.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone.

I am having some trouble with my switch. I successfully made an EmuNAND for homebrew stuff, and kept my SysNAND separate from everything else. I successfully restored an old NAND dump I found before I modded anything. When I boot into stock SysNAND, it will connect to the internet just fine. However, when I try to go to the eShop, perform a system update, or even add a friend, it just says that it's taking too long or times out by itself. I've never installed 90DNS or Incognito.

I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong. The only thing that I think could be preventing it from accessing the internet is my VPN configured in my router. Is this common? Has anybody else had this issue before?

Thanks.
Try disabling the VPN on your router then.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Our terms state that food poisoning is curable and you'll be back next week anyway
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Anyone that questions this will have their dick bitten off by our Chihuahua
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Yo quiero Taco Bell and your wiener, motherfucker." ~Chihuahua
    +2
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SG854 every phone i have owned for the last decade has been OLED lol no there's nothing 3D about them
    Gift
    legit kind of want a shamwow now
    Gift
    but i see where he fooled them
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It's not recommended for splooge clean ups
    Gift
    he made sure to soak the rug thoroughly so every part of it is evenly soaked, even if it doesn't get rid of the stain completely you can't tell because it's all evenly stained
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Life hack: if you can't remove the stain, stain the rest of the surface.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    If a bleach spill just get more bleach
    Gift
    if all else fails pour the bleach in your eyes so you can't see the stain anymore
    Gift
    if you can't see it, it's not there
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Have you tried drinking it its a good substitute for monster energy
    Gift
    yeah it cured my aspergers
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Apply orally for
    Aspergers, apply rectally for COVID.
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Vodka for everything else lol
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Eye drops.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I recently reactivated my panini press and I'm lovin' it. And your video reminded me that I should try tortillas in it. Should be gud.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Do be sure it's ready by testing your dick and balls inside the press first
    Gift
  • Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Italian sausage paniness
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Penis paninis.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Well 128gb SD card came in just waiting on ups to get here come midnight tomorrow
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Cool might be delivered today if I get lucky in a city 20 minutes away
    +1
    Gift
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Cool might be delivered today if I get lucky in a city 20 minutes away +1