Coman28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone.

I am having some trouble with my switch. I successfully made an EmuNAND for homebrew stuff, and kept my SysNAND separate from everything else. I successfully restored an old NAND dump I found before I modded anything. When I boot into stock SysNAND, it will connect to the internet just fine. However, when I try to go to the eShop, perform a system update, or even add a friend, it just says that it's taking too long or times out by itself. I've never installed 90DNS or Incognito.

I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong. The only thing that I think could be preventing it from accessing the internet is my VPN configured in my router. Is this common? Has anybody else had this issue before?

Thanks.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
It's either a bug due to a bad restoration or you was banned. If your goal was to do a clean restart to the console, always use Haku33, since is the best option currently available for an actual clean, factory reset.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone.

I am having some trouble with my switch. I successfully made an EmuNAND for homebrew stuff, and kept my SysNAND separate from everything else. I successfully restored an old NAND dump I found before I modded anything. When I boot into stock SysNAND, it will connect to the internet just fine. However, when I try to go to the eShop, perform a system update, or even add a friend, it just says that it's taking too long or times out by itself. I've never installed 90DNS or Incognito.

I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong. The only thing that I think could be preventing it from accessing the internet is my VPN configured in my router. Is this common? Has anybody else had this issue before?

Thanks.
Try disabling the VPN on your router then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.