Hacking Can't get usb loaders to work

10nrnr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to get both usbloader gx and wiiflow to work and I've tried any of the suggestions I've run across to the point of creating this account in the hopes of resolving my problem. I have usbloader gx 3.0 installed and when i run it, it gets to initialize usb device and freezes for about a minute. Then the words waiting for HDD -42 secs remaining appears and it just eventually displays the error usb device not found switching to channel listing. I have also tried keeping my usb out of the wii until it displays the waiting for HDD countdown then putting it in, but I get the same result. With wiiflow it recognizes my usb and the game on it, but when I try to load it I get a black screen for about 30 seconds and then a partially filled white bar appears for a minute then disappears and the wii refreshes it's disk drive and freezes. I have also tried to generate a syscheck report, but when the progress bar fills up it goes to a black screen that fills up with infinitely repeating scrolling text. I do have d2x cIOS249 v9 installed as well.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First off all, Welcome!

As for your problem:
How did you softmod your Wii ( hopefully NOT by using Youtube! )

First things first< Make sure your hdd is connected to the most outward usb socket on your Wii.

10nrnr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I softmodded my wii using the brawl sd card method and I am using the outermost slot for my usb.
Regarding my sd card, should i post a screenshot of what is all inside it?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I softmodded my wii using the brawl sd card method and I am using the outermost slot for my usb.
Regarding my sd card, should i post a screenshot of what is all inside it?
Later this evening I will pm you about this, wich will help you softmod your Wii 100%.
In order to do so ,could you tel me on what system you are on?

10nrnr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to finally get usbloader gx to work thanks to HighTeckMan's youtube tutorials and no longer need help with this, thank you for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP