Cant get uneek+DI to work ('Loading, Please Wait.)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Anteara, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Anteara
    OP

Newcomer Anteara Newbie

Australia
    Hi all, I'm trying to get uneek+DI to work, but I can't get it to work.

I've downloaded the latest ModMii and created the uneek+DI USB and SD folders, and moved the contents in to my USB and SD card.

I've also followed multiple tutorials which say essentially the same thing except in more detail.

When I try to load neek2o via the channel, it just says 'Loading, Please Wait', and then I get redirected back to the (real) system menu. I just can't get it to load. I have a games folder with some games in it as well.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    Do you have your HDD formatted properly? Have u tried getting "sneek" to work so that u can confirm your emunand isn't the problem? What version of uneek+di u running?

3. Anteara
    OP

Newcomer Anteara Newbie

Australia
    Yes I do have them formatted correctly I believe. But my HDD is using multiple partitions and I've set the correct one to active and primary, but I'll change it so the hard drive is only 1 partition and maybe it will work. Any other suggestions incase this does not work?

4. XFlak

Canada
    do that before getting into other solutions

if u want u can test sneek without having to change your HDD. If can get sneek running, then at least you've confirmed that your emunand isn't the problem.

5. Anteara
    OP

Newcomer Anteara Newbie

Australia
    Alright, so i've got it working now, but I can only get it working from priilbootergui. I can't load it from the channel. Any ideas?

6. XFlak

Canada
    what exactly did u get working? sneek or uneek+di?

7. Anteara
    OP

Newcomer Anteara Newbie

Australia
    Sorry, I got uneek+di working through the priibootergui, but i can't get it working via the channel. I don't have an old wiimote so I installed the channel via WiiMod instead of MMM. Could that be the cause?

8. XFlak

Canada
    do u have an sd card with conflicting files on it inserted in the wii (i.e. sneek folder prepared for different kind of sneek)?

I can't remember if the channel requires IOS58 or not, but if u don't have it installed, u should install it.

Have u done a full\proper softmod using a guide like ModMii?

Have you tried loading neek via bootmii? Rename the bootmiineek folder to bootmii on your sd card and launch bootmii.

9. rogerlesourd

Newcomer rogerlesourd Newbie

France
    Hi, first post on the forum to tell you that I have the exact same problem.
    My setup : Black Wii softmodded successfully using Modmii 6.1.5, build,a,UNEEk+DI using Modmii, everything works perfectly (HBC, Usb loader GX, etc). I use an external 500 GB HDD. Both HDD and SD formated to Fat32 with 32kb clusters. Oneprimary partiton on Hdd set to active with EaseUS Partiton Master.

For my part I can only launch Emunand through Bootmii (renaming the bootmii folder as you suggested), but only with a cold start. If launched from HBC, I get to the 'press A' screen, but ther are green flickers on the edge of the screen, and everything is much slower (pointer, pages).

I am using a 16 GB SDHC Sandisk card, same happens with my 2 GB card.

Hope we can solve this together.

BTW, huge thanks,to Xflak for his wonderful tool.