Hacking Cant get Touchpod to load

Zen25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place for this topic, but whatever. Recently I decided to try out Touchpod on my M3Real since all Ive been using since Ive got the card is Sakura, and Ive heard Touchpod can load certain things that Sakura cant. Ive started up my DS and held the A button to switch the loaders, but every time I click Touchpod, the icon disappears and I get two black screens. If I start it back up and switch back to Sakura, everything will be fine. I'm using the latest firmware, and I cant seem to find out what the problem is.

Zen25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
I would suggest deleting you SYSTEM folder and redownloading this latest firmware. If that doesn't work, see if Kaura's touchpod will load (check my Kaura FAQ for the download, or goto linfoxdomain).
Ill have to give that a try when I get home later and see if that works, thanks.

Zen25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so It worked finally when I took my System folder completely off the card and put in a fresh version of it...which is odd, seeing as how I already did this 3 times and it didn't work any of those times.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans