Hacking Can't get SSBB running (DVD5 and DVD9)

monnick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since the Wiizard release showed up I tried to play SSBB, but I haven't been able to get it running.
A friend of mine burned the DVD9 version on a DualLayer DVD (Verbatim DVD-R). On his Wii MY copy is running wel, and he has the same configuration as I have. At my Wii the game works but everything I try to load a stage I get this green error screen with "cannot read the disc, please eject....". I tried the singleplayer / multiplayer / online and multiple stages but I keep getting this error. Does this mean I have a dirty lens / laser?
wacko.gif

Then I tried to burn SSBB on a DVD5, so without the movies. I scrubbed my untouched wiizard release ISO and it went fine. Now I needed to do some modifications on this ISO. So I downloaded the .PPF file from the DVD9->DVD5 thread and ran it, also went fine. This .PPF replaces the 118 files and also replaces main.dol. Because I use a PAL wii on 60hz I extracted main.dol after using the .ppf file and I uses VideoModeChanger 2.2 on the main.dol file to get it ready for a PAL Wii (I used option 2).
Now I got this good ISO and I burned it on a Verbatim DVD-R 2.4x with Nero. But it won't boot, every time I get a "disc error" in the game-channel of the Wii main menu, so this iso won't work.....
mad.gif

I tried a couple of other things but nothing seems to work. Please, can someone help me get my SSBB working??

My Configuration:
PAL Wii 3.2E
WiiKey 1.9b (regionoverride OFF)
60 Hz 480i
D2B-chipset

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-