Gaming Can't get DVD9 to work

Mixxxer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone, I've been experiencing a few problems with the DVD9 release of SSBB. For info i'm using a Wiikey, 1.9g, works with galaxy, my burner is a Sony 810A External (it can burn Dual Layer Dvds or so it says) and I use Dvd+R 2,4X Verbatim. I updated with the single layer version to 15% then unplugged my wii. The I updated completely and got double channels, wich is normal I know. The I burnt a DL DVD of the DVD9 version with the New BrickBlocker and Regionfrii patch, and I also burnt a copy without the Brickblocker (it doesn't ask me to update by the way). So when I play any of these DL versions here's what it does : The intro video starts without sound then the wii crashes, the game crashes at the end of classic mode, and I don't think it works in SSE. In other words, it works like the SL version and I really don't see why. Oh and also my wii is NTSC-U...I really don't understand what I did wrong and why it doesn't work and I'm tired of wasting DL Dvds wich are pretty expensive so please tell me what I've done wrong because I don't get it at all. Thanks in advance! (I did try the search function but found nothing, everybody talks about the SL release).

nathan026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It wont ask you to update with the DL disc beacues you did it with the SL disc (they'r the same update!)
did you actuauly download the DL version of SSBX(7.92GB), or are you just trying to burn the SL version to a DL disc.
also try another burner if you can.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dual Layer burnable media is horrible. It's the stupidest thing ever invented. Someone should sue both the companies that make the media and make the burners for false advertisement. I get something like a 4% success rate with the disks.

LinkinParkmetre

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I burned SSBB 4 times to have 1 real copy

YEsterday, i finished sse, and now, every cinematic crashes with green screen, i've to put again the dvd dl into the reader to let the cinematic finish.

I think this is because our lent of the wii is dirty.
Because when my pc checks if the files on the dl disc are OK, and all files are OK, so it's maybe a reading problem of the wii, wait the nintendo service to clean your wii, or wait, because your wii should be modded, someone which will reveal how to clean your wii to do it yourself, and don't loose more than 1 week, and to unmod, the remod your wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night