Cant get devmenu installed

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by arcangelnew, May 12, 2015.

1. arcangelnew
    OP

arcangelnew Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2015
    Mexico
    I managed to install the CFW, but everytime I try to install the devmenu or bigblue menuu it shows and unable to connect message.

I keep pressed the L button while using the ds profile explot, im using the 3ds ip correctly and edited the bat file accordingly, I doublecheck using wnet watcher, so when I boot to the CFW it shows the device connected to my network, but cant get the transfer done.

Seriously someone has a different method???? BTW I have a 2gb sd card image from my 3ds with the CFW, emunand and the devmenu on it, and it works great, but everytime I try to clone it to a bigger one the rxtools fail to detect the emunand (due the offset BS that none can fix).

I just want to use rxtools and get the latest emunand.

2. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    - Make a mobile hotspot with your phone and connect your 3ds and your pc to it
    - You can't have an rx-emunand and the cfw on the same sd card, unless you use the pbt-cfw (which boot on sysnand) or have a dual nand setup.

3. arcangelnew
    OP

arcangelnew Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2015
    Mexico

I have a Dualnand setup, I already tried to install it using 4 different cellphones as hotspot, even tried to do it using neighbors wifi (sorry dude remember to use WPA instead of WEP), same story, I found that the 3ds only keeps the link open while it tries to download the update, I already removed any firewall restrictions to nintendo servers, this is bothering me, I was able to do it flawlessly the first time but now it doesn't work.

Any way to export apps tickets from one emunand on one sd to another emunand on a different SD? (both used in the same system) or an emunand browser?? that would be amazing, I mean we only need to extract the encryption key and see what is the emunand filesystem, does anyone has a way to do it??

BTW: IT guy here The network is not the issue, Im pretty sure is something with the 3ds but I'm not familiar with it thats why Im asking for help. I don't want to buy a gateway card but it looks that will be the only way to keep the 3ds updated.