Can't get Browserhax to start

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by b4mvt, Jan 31, 2016.

1. b4mvt
    OP

b4mvt Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2013
    United States
    Fair Lawn, New Jersey
    Hey guys, so first, what I'm working with:
    n3DS XL - 10.3.0-28U
    Browser - 1.4.10138
    Tubehax DNS is in.

I'm following the sticky in the 1.2 path here

I've been consistantly getting the "An Error Has Occurred, please save any data" message. I have never gotten a slider, I've never gotten a flashing screen. Nothing. I'm on my home, unsecured wifi.

Messing with it, I've noticed I get this error no matter what website I go to, weather the payloads or anything are on my SD card or not. I've tried deleting and re-adding the payload files multiple times, this has had no effect. I've done the deleting cookies, I've done the Browser reset. I've noticed that I have the updated version of the browser, every video online I've seen is an older version of the browser. I'm not sure if it's just because every video online is demonstrating the o3DS.

I've re-downloaded the starter kit 3 times now frmo smealum's site. I'm using the DS's network utility to copy the files to the SD card if that matters.

Any tips, Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I should mention, at one point, I had homebrew working, back in the 9.2 days. I didn't see any benefit to it at the time, so I ditched it and upgraded to 10.3 so I could play Pokemon Picross. Wish I never did that. lol

Last edited by b4mvt, Jan 31, 2016
  2. b4mvt
    OP

b4mvt Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2013
    United States
    Fair Lawn, New Jersey
    Thanks for the help, but I just tried that to no effect.
    I added an edit to the end of my post, not sure if that would have anything to do with it.

3. b4mvt
    OP

b4mvt Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2013
    United States
    Fair Lawn, New Jersey
    I'm trying it now, but like I had said in my initial post, Even if my SD card is completely empty, and only has the 'Nintendo 3DS' folder, my browser has the exact same reaction. I've never gotten an update message, I onnly get the error message.

It's very strange.

EDIT: Nope. In deleting absolutely everything, it still didn't work.

Last edited by b4mvt, Jan 31, 2016
  4. b4mvt
    OP

b4mvt Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2013
    United States
    Fair Lawn, New Jersey
    bump

5. A H4CK3RS L1F3

A H4CK3RS L1F3 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2016