Can't figure out DIOS MIOS Lite

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BluSnail, Apr 13, 2016.

1. BluSnail
    OP

BluSnail Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys. This is my first post on GBATEMP and I am excited to be a part of this community.

I originally softmodded my Wii way back when the twilight princess hack came around. That was many years ago and I'm in college now and my roommates and I want to play Melee since none of his have any wii games, but we have my wii sitting here. I have homebrew channel and I recently updated my Wii to CIOS236.

When I go and run DIOS MIOS Lite I get to the main screen where you are supposed to select your game, but I can't seem to find my ISOs. Where the hell am I supposed to put them? There are hardly any guides online showing the full process - they just install dios mios and bam their ISOs pop up.

I have the smash bros ISO and I used the conversion tool or whatever from the DML folder that came with DIOS MIOS to convert my game properly. I converted it and placed it in the root of my SD card.

SD:/GALE01/game.iso
    also tried
    SD:/game.iso
    also tried
    SD:/games/GALE01/game.iso

Any help would be appreciated. Where do I put the ISOs!?

2. sup3rgh0st

sup3rgh0st Top Tier Ghost

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    Glyptofane likes this.
  3. Glyptofane

Glyptofane GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    I fell out of the scene for a while between DIOS MIOS Lite and Nintendont. The latter is definitely the way to go.

KiiWii likes this.
  4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    No conversion is necessary. ISOs should be full-sized and untouched. Put them in "/games/game name [gameid]/game.iso". Second discs should be named "disc2.iso".

Make sure you didn't name them "game.iso.iso".

You could also use this (shameless plug :P)