gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
you have to remove the sd card to launch 2.1 because menuhax messes it up, so you can't have menuhax on 2.1. i think you need to delete the Nintendo 3DS folder as well, which removes menuhax
you can just rename that directory.

D

Deleted User

you have to remove the sd card to launch 2.1 because menuhax messes it up, so you can't have menuhax on 2.1. i think you need to delete the Nintendo 3DS folder as well, which removes menuhax
That's odd because the guide says its ok to downgrade to 2.1 with menuhax as long as you change the trigger button to down on the d pad.I wonder if the guide includes the step on deleting the Nintendo 3ds folder or if its not sapposed to interfere after the a9lh install.I know you remove the sd card to boot into 2.1 but I mean after you put the sd card back in and install a9lh,that might be the cause of some of the a9lh install bricks.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
That's odd because the guide says its ok to downgrade to 2.1 with menuhax as long as you change the trigger button to down on the d pad.I wonder if the guide includes the step on deleting the Nintendo 3ds folder or if its not sapposed to interfere after the a9lh install.I know you remove the sd card to boot into 2.1 but I mean after you put the sd card back in and install a9lh,that might be the cause of some of the a9lh install bricks.
no, it is not the cause of any bricks. Though some might think it is bricked and not think about renaming/removing the Nintendo 3DS directory temporarily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol