Can't boot on picofly hekate after 16.0.3 update

AspenFTW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi After updating to OFW 16.0.3 and updating atmosphere, hekate, sigpatches, fusee I can't boot to hekate. It's always booting to OFW. I'm using picofly v2.67

Do you guys know what's the issue here?

Kagami-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi After updating to OFW 16.0.3 and updating atmosphere, hekate, sigpatches, fusee I can't boot to hekate. It's always booting to OFW. I'm using picofly v2.67

Do you guys know what's the issue here

I had the same issue. You have to pull out your jig and use TegraRCM and press the volume up button along with power when you turn on the console. Turn console off, put jig in, open TegraRCM and autoload hekate payload (make sure u have USB driver installed) and finally, plug the USB cable into your switch while your holding down the volume up until you see it boot into hekate. You may have to hit the power button as well to turn it on
Post automatically merged:

I had the same issue. You have to pull out your jig and use TegraRCM and press the volume up button along with power when you turn on the console. Turn console off, put jig in, open TegraRCM and autoload hekate payload (make sure u have USB driver installed) and finally, plug the USB cable into your switch while your holding down the volume up until you see it boot into hekate. You may have to hit the power button as well to turn it on
i dont know how picofly differs, maybe u dont need a jig? maybe u just need to press volume up

AspenFTW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thank you. Volume up + power button worked. I've also got 1 report from a friend that modding picofly on v16.0.3 switch is hard. Sometimes it's not glitching on first install but once it glitch, it will work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1