Homebrew Can't access old eShop with Browserhax?

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
I fixed it! I did what Red2 said and launched from Menuhax. Though, now I can't figure out how to install Ironhax.
Glad to hear. Launch the old Eshop and look up IronFall and download it. Then use the IronHax installer in the Starter kit. Follow the instructions on the application. Keep in mind that Iron fall is version 1.0 (You will also need to run Iron fall and create a save file in slot 1)

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear. Launch the old Eshop and look up IronFall and download it. Then use the IronHax installer in the Starter kit. Follow the instructions on the application. Keep in mind that Iron fall is version 1.0 (You will also need to run Iron fall and create a save file in slot 1)
You don't need to create a save slot. Just run the game until the main menu.

D

Deleted User

If it isn't fixed (i didn't read) install shufflehax and launch it from there. That is how i got it to work

Luis J35U5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I permanently get rid of homebrew? I got browsehax just for the gba emulator but I got a DSTWO card. So now I dont need it anymore. Do I just erase the starter pack or what else? this is all on my new 3ds 10.3

Last edited by Luis J35U5,

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
How would I permanently get rid of homebrew? I got browsehax just for the gba emulator but I got a DSTWO card. So now I dont need it anymore. Do I just erase the starter pack or what else? this is all on my new 3ds 10.3

Two things:

1) Try looking stuff up on the forums, and leave posting as a last resort to your problems. 95% of problems are probably documented somewhere on the forums.
2) If you do have to post your problem, please refrain from posting it onto dead posts. This bumps said post to the top of the forums, and inaccurate or outdated info becomes easily visible. It's just confusing, and downright annoying.

Now, onto your question...

Browserhax is only a website that executes the payload, or the homebrew itself, from your SD card. So, to be free of it permanently, just delete your homebrew stuff off of your SD card, and you should be good.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am currently on firmware 10.5 use browserhax and I can't get to the eshop through use of HBL. I'm guessing it's not safe to boot up the eshop the normal way right? Whenever I try to launch the eshop through HBL it freezes. What should I do? All of my other functions seem to be in working order except the eshop.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am currently on firmware 10.5 use browserhax and I can't get to the eshop through use of HBL. I'm guessing it's not safe to boot up the eshop the normal way right? Whenever I try to launch the eshop through HBL it freezes. What should I do? All of my other functions seem to be in working order except the eshop.
Just launch the eShop normally. Its completely safe.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you SURE? I won't get like console banned or anything? I just want to make complete sure before I do it. This honestly is the first time I've hacked my 3DS and I know next to nothing regarding the subject. Also thanks for quick response.

Out of curiosity... If booting up the eshop normal is safe, I'm a bit confused why there's two version in the HBL. Anyways thanks for your help all the same!

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you SURE? I won't get like console banned or anything? I just want to make complete sure before I do it. This honestly is the first time I've hacked my 3DS and I know next to nothing regarding the subject. Also thanks for quick response.

Out of curiosity... If booting up the eshop normal is safe, I'm a bit confused why there's two version in the HBL. Anyways thanks for your help all the same!
Don't worry, it is completely safe. The reason there's 2 eShops in the HBL is because one is for installing the old version of Ironfall Invasion which is useless because it only works on 10.5 and Ironhax was patched on 10.4. The second eShop is an old eShop spoofer that doesn't work anymore.

D

Deleted User

I have a problem : Im on (New) 10.5.0.30E and want to acces the eshop without updating to 10.6 but when i start the eshop from HBL or from HANS the bottom screen freeze in yellow. I have oot 3d but i want to play the game till the end.So i wont install oot3d hax.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem : Im on (New) 10.5.0.30E and want to acces the eshop without updating to 10.6 but when i start the eshop from HBL or from HANS the bottom screen freeze in yellow. I have oot 3d but i want to play the game till the end.So i wont install oot3d hax.
Try reinstalling the starter pack?

D

Deleted User

Other Software works fine just the eshop not when im in hans selecting smb2 or 3d Land it works die just the eshop not ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welche emunand kann ich in 10.5.0.30E installieren i didnt found any tutourials

The Crane Game

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running into this issue too, but if reinstalling the starter pack will help, what can be done for games like Smash Bros and Fire Emblem Fates that access the eShop from the game itself? Is there a work around for that or do we have to wait for an update to 10.6?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Low-spec ports are on C64.