Hacking Cannot save GBA games

RyGuy132

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I have been trying to play Golden Sun (original) and Pokemon Leaf Green on my M3 using Sakura but have been unable to save my game in both cases.

For Pokemon, on boot I get "The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed" message. Also when I actually try to save, it says that there is already a save file (and warns about overwriting and what not). Then I get "Save error. Please exchange the backup memory."

For Golden Sun, I get "Backup memory not detected."

Any suggestions would be great; I've been craving me some old school games for a while now.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
RyGuy132 said:

That is the same things my games said when my battery died... perhaps that is the problem? That's what my bet is.

Sorry but it means you need to replace the battery (yet to find out what size it is or where to get it from. tried to ask here before and nobody knew).

EDIT: off topic Yay! 400 posts.
happy.gif

RyGuy132

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well the battery still works, although it doesn't seem to hold the charge as long anymore. Would that really be causing my games to not save though? DS roms still save fine just not the GBA ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...