Cannot read a single "word" (problems with Flashcard)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by L.H.S.T, Feb 10, 2013.

1. L.H.S.T
    OP

Newcomer L.H.S.T Newbie

Brazil
    Hello guys! So, I'm having a problem with a Flashcard here...and it seems it have no solution. Anyway, let'me proceed to the problem. My Sister have a R4i3D flashcard that she received in November. Everything was alright, until she tried to download a few games to her (none of them didn't work, so i think this wasn't the problem). Okay, she download it and she was playing, until she decided that "it was time to mess everything up"...remember of those skins? She wanted to change it, and...she asked me to do it. After a few minutes, none of the Flashcard "options" was working. We couldn't read anything because, it hadn't any word (yes, i think you guys understand it)...everything is black. The name of the game doesn't show, configuration doesn't show, start doesn't work...everything is messed up, and I'm really confused. Can somebody help me here? What i need to do? I'm desperately need help, or my Daddy will...yes. Thanks for those who'll try to help me!

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    You could just replace the software/kernel/OS files on the MicroSD with a fresh copy from the website.

L.H.S.T likes this.
  3. L.H.S.T
    OP

Newcomer L.H.S.T Newbie

Brazil
    Do i need to change the "_RPG" folder and "DSMenu.dat" in the SDCard? I did once, but i think i downloaded the wrong file...I'm pretty sure i downloaded the wrong file. Just asking,..Safe Mode is preventing to configure, Skins, enabling Cheats, saves...those things. It's ON....

4. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    Just format the SD card and put the files from the website.

L.H.S.T likes this.
  5. L.H.S.T
    OP

Newcomer L.H.S.T Newbie

Brazil
    Ahhhh...problem solved! Thanks to y'all! I didn't knew the problem was on _RPG folder (safe mode) and that i deleted the skins. For that reason i couldn't go on the settings menu, i think I'm a retarded... Anyway, really thanks!!