Cannot Load Kernel Exploit

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by anuraag, Feb 2, 2016.

1. anuraag
    OP

anuraag Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2011
    I'm sorry if this has been posted a million times, but I cannot get the kernel exploit to load. I'm on 5.3.2E and have tried hosting the file, tried loading websites with it and have tried for well over 4 hours now. I have also tried all the little "tips and tricks" which include loading websites in the brower, resetting everything etc etc.

All I have ever gotten is a black screen with random pixels or the web browser freezing when trynig to load it.

Could someone please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or how to make it work

2. Dylon99

Dylon99 Lord of Dank

Jan 12, 2016
    Netherlands
    Some cave in the mariana trench
    Which sites have you tried?

3. HyeVltg3

HyeVltg3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2012
    Canada
    Random Pixels?
    Have you tried Resetting all Browser data? (Browser > Settings > Reset, heck just delete everything Cookies/Names/history/reset)

Theres a "
    The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking
    thread just for these types of questions!

4. anuraag
    OP

anuraag Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2011
    the moment i made this thread it started working lol sorry

5. codychaosx

codychaosx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Wisconsin
    out of curiosity what did you do or did it just randomly decide to work lol?

6. anuraag
    OP

anuraag Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2011

Thats what I followed and it worked. I was surprised that it worked when the other tricks didnt, maybe it was just pure luck lol

7. HyeVltg3

HyeVltg3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2012
    Canada
    Its not a luck thing. the Exploit works by making space in the memory for Loadiine and the others, and resetting the browser and turning off is like refreshing it so it works. if you keep trying when its not working its most likely a bad <somethinghere> so you need to reset/restart properly; reset browser and turn off/on WiiU.
    Especially for the crazy pixels IMO, when ever I get that it most likely NEVER Exploits till I follow the usual fix; Reset and Reboot.

You should try at least 3-4 times before resetting. I usually get it on first try or 3rd, if I get to 4th, I reset and reboot.

Last edited by HyeVltg3, Feb 2, 2016