Hacking Cannot install Healthii

FireFreek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...For some reason the old Healthii wouldn't run healthii.exe because it said "Access is denied". And AVG recognized it as dangerous(although, I said to ignore). So I uninstalled that, and got the new one with Press A support, and during the install it says it couldn't read the file healthii.exe because again "Access is denied". AVG also comes up and warns again. I also tried without AVG and it still doesn't work. Any idea what the problem is?

EDIT: And I also checked the permissions on the folder, and they're fine. However, when the error message comes up, and I tried to open the Healthii folder, I find healthii.exe, but trying to run or right click it just results in freezing the window.

FireFreek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am admin, and I'm running XP. I even tried run as Administrator, didnt work.

EDIT:Lol i said vista instead of xp, i'm running xp.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's AVG It archived the file as a threat and blocks all access to it. The only way to bypass it it to change the exceptions for the on access scanner........ It will not let you touch it...... try disabling the current virus scanner and reinstalling the version that you had and then upgrade it.

FireFreek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Alright I got it working, seems the smaller avg processes were the problem, which were ended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse