OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I have a story.

Last August, I had made a trade with somebody here. I had sent him a PSP, with a memory stick and a few games, and a flashcart and It never got to him.

The tracking number told me it got to Customs, and to this day, it HAS NEVER gotten through.

I do not know what to do. I would really like to get my package back, but I do not know where to go or what to do about Customs. I heard they have the right to confiscate anything at their discretion and I really, really hope that they did not just take my shit even though there was nothing illegal in it. I made sure to put all the proper postage and Customs forms with it...

I was wondering if there is any course of action I could take, without the package being insured.

Any help?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrmon24 said:
I would suggest trying to call them.
I think their number is 1-800-731-4000

Oh you.

QUOTEThe Canadian Firearms Program operates a toll-free information line that can be reached at 1-800-731-4000.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
speaking from the US side of things, without insurance you can't do anything. if you bought tracking they can try to find where it is. even with that, if its lost, they will not refund the cost of contents if you did not purchase insurance.

you can get in contact with the USPS by calling this number: 1-800-ASK-USPS. the people who answer the phone can only help with generalized questions (for the most part). if you have a tracking number you should start there, assuming it left canada for the US. if it was never reported as being "inbound" from customs then it never crossed over into the US.

-another world

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RoxasIsSora said:
pyrmon24 said:
I would suggest trying to call them.
I think their number is 1-800-731-4000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-731-4000      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-731-4000      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              1-800-731-4000      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Oh you.

QUOTEThe Canadian Firearms Program operates a toll-free information line that can be reached at 1-800-731-4000.
oops, got mixed up in my numbers there
blush.gif

Try 204-983-3500

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, I'm confused, you're sending to Canada, or your sending to the States?

Because there is nothing illegal in what you have. In Canada, flashcards aren't illegal, so it wouldn't be that either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol