Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
canadahp4.jpg

So, are you having fun? Remember to train well?

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AHAHAHA hilarious, but we will probably win a medal in ice skating, I hope at least. But if you watch the Olympics, you will see that we are pretty often in 5th or 7th in a lot of competition, but Chinese are pretty damn strong.

CockroachMan said:
0 ???

Thats.. bad.. what sport is Canada good in anyway!?
huh.gif

Hockey (I hate hockey!), curling, ice skating (boring), ice racing (I don't like winter games), and all other sports where cold is a factor...

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ferrariman said:
If you are chinese and you dont win a medal, you will be executed for disrespecting china. (/sarcasm)
That's partially true but its mentally. Just imagine how the Chinese athletes feel if they can't appeal to the 1.3 billion demanding they get gold medals.

Edit: I see you're watching the medal count too eh ferrariman...being Chinese Canadian I am very proud of China's medal achievements but it absolutely saddens me how we can even pick out a bronze. Did you see the diving yesterday? We went from 2nd to 5th. I swear we were going to get a medal there.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Renegade_R said:
ferrariman said:
If you are chinese and you dont win a medal, you will be executed for disrespecting china. (/sarcasm)
That's partially true but its mentally. Just imagine how the Chinese athletes feel if they can't appeal to the 1.3 billion demanding they get gold medals.

Edit: I see you're watching the medal count too eh ferrariman...being Chinese Canadian I am very proud of China's medal achievements but it absolutely saddens me how we can even pick out a bronze. Did you see the diving yesterday? We went from 2nd to 5th. I swear we were going to get a medal there.
I'm sure that Canada forgot to train hard. I'm Canadian-Korean, so I cheer for Korea too. But DAYMN, Canada needs a medal.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Phelps is great...but I keep thinking there's something wrong with the picture. Breaking a world record in swimming is something but by 5 seconds?!

I swear Canada only trained for one year. If we don't win anything in canoeing i will be sad.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Let's see how well Canada does in 2010 Vancouver/Whistler Winter Olympics. I wouldn't be surprised if North America sweeps the board.

As for Summer Olympics, there are a lot of "We support Team Canada" TV ads. Maybe their stocks will drop after the Olympics is over =P

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, of course Canada would do well in the Olympics... Too bad this isn't the WINTER OLYMPICS!! So I think that's why Canada isn't doing well. Anyone ever consider this?

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No big shock, It's too cold here for summer sports. Our igloos are not big enough for a heater. Anyways Im going back to play outdoor ice hockey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU