Gaming can you turn a fake pkg file into a dumped folder with all the game files in the folder

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone right can i ask a question right I don't know if this will work but I just thought about this question and I thought I would ask this

right can you turn a fake pkg file into a dumped folder with all the stuff in the folder right you know when you dump a ps4 game disc to external hard drive through ps4 with the userguide dumper tool it has a folder with all the game files in a folder on your external hard drive

right so can a fake pkg be extracted back into a folder with all the game files in it

it is just a question I thought of cos if a backup manger ever came out for the ps4 you probably would need the dumped folder of the game not the fake pkg like when multi man came out for the ps3 you dump your disc games and it creates a folder with the game files in it on the external hard drive

so if ever a backup manager ever came out for the ps4 you probably would need the dumped folder so if it is a pkg file can that be turned back into a folder with all the game files in it

so can I turn a fake pkg of a game back into a dumped folder with all the game files in it

also I have got some games on my external hard drive and some dlc of the games I thought if it is possible can the fake pkgs be turned into a dumped folder and could I dump the fake pkgs that are dlc and put them in the folder that has dumped the games so I want to dump a fake pkg game and dlc into all one folder can that be done

so if anyone can help with this question that would be great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...