Can we Load .3dsx from gateway mode yet?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by xdarkmario, May 20, 2015.

1. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    the title says it all. I'm not sure if i asked before but i was wondering if it was possible to run .3dsx files from gateway mode because not all homebrew are available in .3ds or .cia form yet and i would like to load them from gateway mode.

Margen67 likes this.
  2. nastys

nastys ナースティス

Aug 5, 2014
    Italy
    Earth
    You can run Cubic Ninja in Gateway mode and install Ninjhax. There is no other way at the moment.

EDIT: or you can build/convert the 3DSX files to CIA/3DS.

Margen67 likes this.
  3. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    how do i convert a 3DSX into a .cia/.3ds file?

4. rotebrotobias

rotebrotobias GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 31, 2015
    I don't think it's possible to convert directly like that. If you build the .3dsx it will also dump an .elf file (from what i've heard) which you can use to convert to .cia
    If you want to run NINJHAX in Gateway mode then you'll need to download the Gateway Omega 2.7 launcher and launch Cubic Ninja there. You'll need to downgrade the Gateway card so it will work with 2.7 by holding R button when launching the launcher. It will ask you to update. Say yes or whatever.

Or just try PastaCFW with TubeHax. It should work.

5. xdarkmario
    OP

xdarkmario Philosopher

Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    Mushroom Kingdom
    call me lazy but like things simple, like launching gateway "OR" reinand is all done without switching carts (unless your changing from gateway to reinand and vice versa) just launch MSET exploit and done. but the hacking scene is not burger king, i cant have it my way lol. i guess ill do tubehax inside gateway mode. Seeing how thanks to that patcher we can get back to the store now to download again.