Hacking Can we get Custom Songs for Beat Saber?

synderella

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yes tools are in the works.
Hi. Any help needed with testing (6.72)? I've got to a point that I've extracted pkg and located all of the songs assets in .resource file. Even managed to drag out wav song (playble) and png cover (also openable), but other song files like info and difficulties came out as a broken mess. So I'm stuck at that point for now. Haven't tried switching song assets and repackaging, cause its useless without strings for difficulties, thought.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Any help needed with testing (6.72)? I've got to a point that I've extracted pkg and located all of the songs assets in .resource file. Even managed to drag out wav song (playble) and png cover (also openable), but other song files like info and difficulties came out as a broken mess. So I'm stuck at that point for now. Haven't tried switching song assets and repackaging, cause its useless without strings for difficulties, thought.
I asked about the progress of the tools and didn’t really get a proper reply. I don’t think any 100% successful swap has been made and/or is fully working. If you succeed with one: let me know and we can re-fire up the old discord chat and invite you :)

Reactions: UnderChoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated