Can someone recommend me something please?

paaolasantanaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I want to sell my Switch 1.0 because I got an oled model and about 3 monthse ago before having my switch oled I bought a pair of original red and blue joycons. At which price would you recommend me to sell it if I include a grip and the dock ? All of them are in good conditions as well.

Thanks alot for your help.

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should find out whether it's patched. If it's not, you can sell it for a lot more than a patched one.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What was said above, and especially if it's not banned. If you never hacked it, it's not banned. Check the prices on ebay to give you a general idea of what you can expect.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo ever gives us a proper Switch Pro, I'll gladly sell my unpatched, un-touched Erista launch system. And by untouched, I mean it hasn't had any exploits run on it yet. Completely virgin/stock system used for online play.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to sell my Switch 1.0 because I got an oled model and about 3 monthse ago before having my switch oled I bought a pair of original red and blue joycons. At which price would you recommend me to sell it if I include a grip and the dock ? All of them are in good conditions as well.

Thanks alot for your help.
At the very least, it should be the MSRP price of all items combined.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative