Hacking Can someone PLEASE make a cheat code for USA Hyrule Warriors?!

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear ya. I'm sure he has good intentions though lol. He's probably just uninformed or hasn't experienced Gateway first hand :P

You sir, are the uninformed one.
We are at the point with Free CFW where I can scan a QR code directly on my 3DS and have the whole game downloaded directly from the Fast Nintendo eShop Servers and installed in less time than it takes to download a rom from some shoddy 3rd party host and copy the rom to an SD card.
And I don't have to take my DS Flashcart out.
And I get to use Arm9LoaderHax to make my 3DS boot process indistinguishable from a stock 3DS.

About the only thing I can give to gateway?
Cheat Codes and 3DS Rom Support.

Unfortunately, they're awfully good at leaving crap on people's SysNAND after downgrades.
And obfuscating software hacks with hardware.
And bricking unsuspecting/uninformed clone users.

Weird, because, on that other map it gave me the intended 1200 kos.
Weird.

Back on topic, the correct number is 000004B0 for 1200.
For future reference, you can google "1200 to hex" and google will tell you what it is.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear ya. I'm sure he has good intentions though lol. He's probably just uninformed or hasn't experienced Gateway first hand
I don't want to turn this into a Gatewait Vs. CFW thread, but...
I have a Gateway cart. It's useless. I really think you need to abandon Gateway and move into NTR, because it has a cheat engine, damn near as good as Gateway's, if not better. Plus, I won't even go into every single other advantage CFW has on Gateway.

/Rant

(I don't want anyone talking bad about my rant, as I'll just redirect your attention to the OP....:ninja:)

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Reactions: astronautlevel

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to turn this into a Gatewait Vs. CFW thread, but...
I have a Gateway cart. It's useless. I really think you need to abandon Gateway and move into NTR, because it has a cheat engine, damn near as good as Gateway's, if not better. Plus, I won't even go into every single other advantage CFW has on Gateway.

/Rant

(I don't want anyone talking bad about my rant, as I'll just redirect your attention to the OP....:ninja:)
I totally respect your opinion :)

I just like being able to use .3ds files. That's a HUGE plus for me.

So to anyone:

How do I use the cheat finder for something that does not show a numerical value? Like a health guage? I'm assuming signed/unsigned searches... But which one?

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally respect your opinion :)

I just like being able to use .3ds files. That's a HUGE plus for me.
Fine, fine. It's not like what you choose to do effects me even remotely, so hey, use Gateway, why not! (And I do agree with the .3ds file argument, that is a big plus for Gateway.)
Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about cheat codes, so...I'll be on my way! (Just needed to let my opinion blossom!)

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO i found the code for the "special" bar, and one "bar" is the value of 100, which translates in HEX to 64.

So I assumed with THREE bars (max) it'd be 300. Which is correct.

The code for MAX special bar SHOULD be 0908A834 0000012C...

The 12C = 300.

But when I enable it, nothing happens... what am I doing wrong?! I'm 100% sure the thing I found IS the value for the yellow bar. And when I'm halfway through all 3 bars, (in the middle of the second,) the DEC comes up as half of 300...

What am I doing wrong?!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Huh. So I get two different codes, based on two different stages... How do I make the static code, dynamic, as in, applying it to every stage, instead of each stage having its own code?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)