Hacking Can someone help me??

Seansobrevilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I removed my sd2vita then inserted a game cart..when I inserted the sd2vita back it wants me to format my psvita mmc...so i said yes and when i boot my vita it is alway asking me to format even if i already formatted it....now the boot is slow to finish and i get a black screen after the epilepsy caution...

Help me pls

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
I removed my sd2vita then inserted a game cart..when I inserted the sd2vita back it wants me to format my psvita mmc...so i said yes and when i boot my vita it is alway asking me to format even if i already formatted it....now the boot is slow to finish and i get a black screen after the epilepsy caution...

Help me pls
What happens if you hold L while booting

Reactions: Deleted User

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

Help me pls
Just disable the SD2Vita plugin when you want to use the normal card. That does the trick iirc.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

if you have the ux0:/uma0: config.txt loading the sd2vita then the ur0: shouldnt load it
just boot using the ur0: config.txt to use the normal card

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
You never explicitly mentioned booting without the plugin, I assumed you meant otherwise.
You did, though. Removing the plugin from ur0: or the normal memory card would be pretty difficult without booting the console. lul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."