Hacking Question Can someone help me with this problem ? Restoring NAND

FateOfWind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello guys , Im FateOfWind and im new in the forum , first of all sorry if i make some grammar mistakes , english is not my native language and also is being a while since i used to pratice it.
I would like to restore my switch NAND to be able to do a EmuNand so i have my sysNAND clear to play games online, (reducing the chances of being banned) and my EmuNand with Cfw with homebrews on it .My problem is that when i did install Cfw on my switch i followed a tutorial which didnt backup the boot0/boot1 ,so i only have a backup of rawnand.sys . I read that in order to do a good restore of the NAND i need those boot0/boot1 files to make a succesful restore of my NAND . Does anyone know how can i get those files ? My console is on Ofw 8.0.1 .I saw a thread in which the user @mattytrog
helped another user providing him a boot repair package with a copy of those files in blank i think .

Could i use this to restore my NAND ? How should i do it?

Thanks !

FateOfWind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh , thats nice . Thanks for the reply :) , but i think i also need a password for the files and a bit of instructions on how to use them , if someone could help me i would be very thankful , I would like to write a pm to @mattytrog but im a new user and i cant pm to ask him .

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Oh , thats nice . Thanks for the reply :) , but i think i also need a password for the files and a bit of instructions on how to use them , if someone could help me i would be very thankful , I would like to write a pm to @mattytrog but im a new user and i cant pm to ask him .
Op pass is ' ihateanime' or ihateanime2

Reactions: FateOfWind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz