Status
Not open for further replies.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there’s no way of you able to do anything yourself, then no you can’t. If you’re 13, like your profile says, you’re gonna have barely any options available unless your parents help you.

Reactions: Toasty

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
just seen your device list can you help me install b9s using the dsi ware method
If you did that you'd have to pay shipping of your console both ways plus probably a fee for his time. Much cheaper to get a flashcart.

Just saw above you're a kid. Here is how to buy a flashcart. Get a bank account if you don't have one. Deposit $10 or however much you will need. If you don't have $10, mow some lawns or shovel some snow for your neighbours. Make a PayPal account and link your bank account to it. Then you can buy a flashcart from nds-card.com using PayPal. You won't need your parents (except maybe if you need parental permission to open a bank account - you don't have to tell them what you intend to do with it).

Last edited by Quantumcat,

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can run Luma without B9S. Boot into GM9, select your Luma boot.firm, FIRM Image Options -> Install FIRM -> Install to firm0 / install to both. Input unlock combo, done. You'll have Luma, but not B9S. This also works with GM9. Any other firm and you will BRICK!

ThatGamingAirman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to use install GM9 do you have to do and dsi ware things

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you did that you'd have to pay shipping of your console both ways plus probably a fee for his time. Much cheaper to get a flashcart.

Just saw above you're a kid. Here is how to buy a flashcart. Get a bank account if you don't have one. Deposit $10 or however much you will need. If you don't have $10, mow some lawns or shovel some snow for your neighbours. Make a PayPal account and link your bank account to it. Then you can buy a flashcart from nds-card.com using PayPal. You won't need your parents (except maybe if you need parental permission to open a bank account - you don't have to tell them what you intend to do with it).

THX For the info im doing detassling in the summer actually

Pigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
It's funny to see how people waste their time nowadays.

Just Wondering If You Can B/C I Have No Way Of Installing B9S

No you can't. You should try googling a while before posting, it's almost the same, but u'll be asking to a bot instead, then if you get no answers at all, you're welcome to post, and don't be shame or offended, people tend to say whatever they think these days no matter what is. I hope you find what you're looking for.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
It is quite possible to run Luma without b9s by installing fastboot3DS (or gm9) to firm0 instead of b9s. Unfortunately doing so still requires the same things as b9s does (either firmware 11.3 or lower, an already hacked 3ds/2ds for the dsiware method, a hardmod, or a ntrboot compatible flash cart).

D

Deleted User

you said you have no way to get a9lh so
just get a ntrboot compatable cfw (idk if luma is ntrboot compatable) and flash it to a flashcart! thats a joke i allready know you dont have a flashcart
aif your on a older firmware theres always the hbl method of starting a cfw
but if your on 11.6 i suggest getting a ntrboot compatable cart for ~$20 or learning to use a soldering iron

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there’s no way of you able to do anything yourself, then no you can’t. If you’re 13, like your profile says, you’re gonna have barely any options available unless your parents help you.
]
Just don't mention that you can pirate with the r4i, your parents should let you get one.
Besides some kids are smart.
I followed the 2-hour A9LH guide back in 2017 without any problems and I'm 13
i set my birth date wrong in my account lol

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You don't need any parental help except possibly permission to open a bank account if they don't already have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse