Hacking Can i run RxTools without an internet connection?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,476
  • Replies 42

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP Pm me asking for help. I tried my best to help, spoon fed guide and troubleshoot every step. He was at very last stage, installing sysupdater.cia to SYSNAND before using sysupdater to update in Devmode.

He stumbled at this using FBI "Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST" / "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_DATABASE" error!
A: You likely haven't installed anything from eShop or other locations before. You will need to go to the "Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/" directory on your SD card and create empty "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files." https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fbi-open-source-cia-installer.386433/

I gave solution, he just quit and stop responding all together. It's like he was trolling, not genuinely asking for help or follow instructions.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP Pm me asking for help. I tried my best to help, spoon fed guide and troubleshoot every step. He was at very last stage, installing sysupdater.cia to SYSNAND before using sysupdater to update in Devmode.

He stumbled at this using FBI "Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST" / "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_DATABASE" error!
A: You likely haven't installed anything from eShop or other locations before. You will need to go to the "Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/" directory on your SD card and create empty "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files." https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fbi-open-source-cia-installer.386433/

I gave solution, he just quit and stop responding all together. It's like he was trolling, not genuinely asking for help or follow instructions.

He is 13 years old, what did you seriously expect? He did a bunch of questions in this very same thread to just turn around and say no at the end... I'm not surprised at all that he did that in a private conversation too and I wouldn't be surprised he opens more threads asking for information to just turn his back and quit in others, don't work yourself too much, just chill and pass by next time he asks for help :/

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is 13 years old, what did you seriously expect? He did a bunch of questions in this very same thread to just turn around and say no at the end... I'm not surprised at all that he did that in a private conversation too and I wouldn't be surprised he opens more threads asking for information to just turn his back and quit in others, don't work yourself too much, just chill and pass by next time he asks for help :/
It's not like I was worked up or offended. Just head up for anyone received PM from him not to waste time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc