Apple Can i rejailbreak

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, both my sons got ipods about a year ago and i jailbroke them. Can i rejailbreak so they can go up to 4.1
Thanks
unsure.gif

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean restore the iPod so it is like brand new, then upgrade the firmware to 4.1? Or do you mean upgrade the jailbroken firmware? I am pretty sure you can restore the ipod to factory settings then rejailbreak to a newer firmware, but if you upgrade the normal iOS firmware to 4.2.1, then the jailbreak has to be tethered for now. Hopefully greepois0n comes through for us soon.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
em2241992 said:
Do you mean restore the iPod so it is like brand new, then upgrade the firmware to 4.1? Or do you mean upgrade the jailbroken firmware? I am pretty sure you can restore the ipod to factory settings then rejailbreak to a newer firmware, but if you upgrade the normal iOS firmware to 4.2.1, then the jailbreak has to be tethered for now. Hopefully greepois0n comes through for us soon.
http://gbatemp.net/t277740-greenpois0n-ios...lbreak-released

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CA519705950 said:
em2241992 said:
http://gbatemp.net/t277740-greenpois0n-ios...lbreak-released

Well, only works for Mac right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.