Homebrew Can I put action replay on Lameboy?

MegamanSPX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing Pokemon Crystal on the Lameboy, and I've had much difficulty trying to catch the other 2 dogs. I've tried every hint and cheat website known in the web, but all their tips on the 2 dogs won't work. So I was wondering if action replay or some cheat device that can work on the Lameboy? And a tutorial might help, thanks.

Deathwolf2468

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can anyone help me? i downloaded an emulator but i dunno how to put the sav file on my lameboy into the emulator. Im not very tech savvy...

jy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just copy the game and your save file onto your PC, and open the game with the emulator. It should find the save file by itself.

Anti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want to do that, and just wanna keep going, then just do this: it is advised that you have a high leveled pokemon level around 80, but not over 80.

Then go to newbark, and use some max repel. then surf left and right (moving between the regions) until you encounter them, this is where patience comes in.

After your first encounter, their locations can be seen on the pokedex, although their locations change every time you enter another area (eg, city to city)

If you don't want to hunt them down, just clone some Masterballs. Mind you, this is really REALLY hard and requires extremely accurate use of the "save sram" feature.

Good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@