Gaming can i play psx or NDS games on psp? how? teach me

xgamerx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
can i play psx games on psp? im using 5.03 gen C now. and any software to resize or compress the game to a smaller size. i only hve 4gb MC. thankss

Tear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, can play PSX games. Install posploader plugin and convert the games with PSX2PSP
smile.gif

And see the compatibility list
Or/and just get the psn-store version of the games, they work fine with my PSP 3k.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
There was a proof of concept NDS emulator made for PSP, I wouldn't bother with it though.

As for PSX yes its possible, I wrote a guide on it!!! Its pretty good as well! See it up in the stickies.
When you make the eboot the PSX ISO is compressed slightly typically by 200mb so a 700mb disc becomes about 500mb, there's no way to make this even better unless you're prepared to take content out of the ISO such as music or videos.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PSX games came on CDs so 4 gigs is enough for a good chunk of them. Sony kindly provided an emulator for homebrew users that most people use and on occasion people like to switch between them so they use a plugin called popsloader.
Despite your odd version of gen (most are on D3) there should be a version that works:
http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f118/popsl...-gen-a-t248345/
Also read:
http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title...patibility_List

After this you need to convert the PS1 iso into a format the PSP wants, PSX2PSP works well enough (there are a couple of others but try to play with that one first)

Ds games- there is an emulator but it is in no way a playable.

edit: being slow again it seems.

Tear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FAST6191 said:
Despite your odd version of gen (most are on D3) there should be a version that works:
It's not odd, it's the last gen version for PSP 3000 with chichen
tongue.gif

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as the other poster said...

either BUY the games from PSN.

or

Run Popsloader (psp-hacks.com). It's very easy. You should probably use google instead of asking a question is that already listed on here.

Wynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill