XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
is there a any way can i Play psx in ds

and can i paly gba game in ds slot 1

D

Deleted User

You can play gba games with an iPlayer,
Unsure about PSx but i dont think it can.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, GBA games on an iPlayer or the upcoming SuperCard DSTwo is the only way from slot-1.
PSX however, the DS is nowhere near powerul enough to emulate that, so no.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
From the rules:

QUOTE said:
Please make the topic title you are creating descriptive, clearly reflecting the topic you are addressing. Do not make generic titles such as "Question", "I need help", or in full capitals, with an obscene amount of periods, exclamation marks, question marks, etc. These topics will probably go unnoticed, whereas a topic with a descriptive title will gain more interest.

I changed your HEEEEeeeeellllp topic to something more sensible, please use this as a guideline.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
sasuri said:

i just played psx games and ps2 on my ds. i put the psx ontop of my ds and played. i found that the ps2 slim takes up less room but both make it hard to see the ds screen. the same works for my gba and my ds. the gba only takes up half of the ds so i was still able to play some homebrew that only used the top screen (like nesDS).

i hope that helps you!

-another world

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ALERT ALERT n00b detected starting selfdestruction program

No srsly, the NDS is no way near the power to play psx, but with the proper card (iPlayer or SCDS2) you can play GBA ROMs without any expansion.

atlboyz_247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarioN64 said:
GBA with slot-1 is only possible with an iPlayer or a Supercard DSTwo. As for PSX the DS would have button problems and is no way powerful enough.

Button Problems? isnt the analog sticks not required on the PSX? and L2 and R2 can be made to be used on the touch screen right? but i agree on the not powerful enough part...until a flash card gets fast enough to run 1. Also if it is possible to make 1 4 DS it'd go to slow 4 now

Well thats wat i think
unsure.gif

atlboyz_247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
sasuri said:

i just played psx games and ps2 on my ds. i put the psx ontop of my ds and played. i found that the ps2 slim takes up less room but both make it hard to see the ds screen. the same works for my gba and my ds. the gba only takes up half of the ds so i was still able to play some homebrew that only used the top screen (like nesDS).

i hope that helps you!

-another world

XD yeah i can put Ps3 games on my NES too and it works perfectly! LOL!
gbasp.gif

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
atlboyz_247 said:
WarioN64 said:
GBA with slot-1 is only possible with an iPlayer or a Supercard DSTwo. As for PSX the DS would have button problems and is no way powerful enough.

Button Problems? isnt the analog sticks not required on the PSX? and L2 and R2 can be made to be used on the touch screen right? but i agree on the not powerful enough part...until a flash card gets fast enough to run 1. Also if it is possible to make 1 4 DS it'd go to slow 4 now

Well thats wat i think
unsure.gif

It's more about emulation and the components the ds doesn't have that makes this virtually impossible, speed really doesn't matter, check loz oot for dadelus 64 (spelling?) on psp.

atlboyz_247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarioN64 said:
The analog isn't required but some games need to access L2 and R2 quickly so it would be akward and aren't PS1 ISOs like 4 Gigabytes?

if they were 4 gig. my psp wud hav run out of room already.

and id recommend getting a CFW PSP because u can use PSX games on it just as good as a PSX with ALL the buttons working.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
sasuri said:

Yes you can play PSX on your Nintendo DS. You take the ISO of the game and rename it to have .nds at the end. If that doesn't work, then you're gonna have to make a homebrew port of it by unpacking the ISO and finding the source code and converting all of it into C++ then compiling it into a .nds file with PAlib.

Mind you, neither will work, but the second option sounds all so plausible, doesn't it?

And GBA games can be played in slot-1, as long as you have a slot-2 ram expansion like the EZ-Flash 3in1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1