Hacking Can I Play Online .. Using Adrenaline..?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this will seem a bit off key ... But i was attempting to play StarWars Battlefront PSP .... just outta boredom Anyways i tried the obvioius way goto adrenaline enter my Wifi Password ( NOT WORKING ) ... i cant enter my Wifi Password there ... at all .......... has it been locked off ??
i bet there isnt a server for StarWars Battlefront PSP anymore ..or is there .......... i dunno ...

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
There aren't any servers for Battlefront on the PSP live at all, and that's the case for virtually all PSP games with online play nowadays. There are options for LAN play via Ad-hoc servers (for the games that support Ad-hoc), but it's usually a bit laggy and doesn't work all that great.

As for connecting via Adrenaline, follow these instructions from the Adrenaline Github (it's for updating via XMB, but it gives you steps for setting up a wifi connection in general)

For 6.61 Adrenaline-6.4 or higher, you can use the System Update in the XMB to update Adrenaline to the latest version.
Choose 'System Update' in XMB, then click Update via Internet.
If a connection name does already exist, skip to step 5.
Otherwise select [New Connection], then Enter Manually, press RIGHT three times until you need to enter a connection name.
Type any connection name and press RIGHT two times. You'll now see the message Press the ❌/⭕ button to save settings.
Press ❌/⭕ on any connection name.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah you know... Somehow I didn't think it was going to work....... Although I wasn't completely hopeless.... I figured that if I can still play old pc classics like Quake.. Online... On Vita... This just might work....
Alas I'm a day late & a dollar short.....
Story of my life...
There really isn't any point to get PSP online... On my Vita... For me then at least this saves me & other readers time

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: DJPlace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: