Hacking Can I Install Legit DLC Through NUS Method ?

Xplic1T

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 5.3.2 and am a bit paranoid my system will update while its connected to the internet at all.
I'm currently launching loadiine from an old android phone through KWS thats how paranoid i am about updating lol.

Anyway, I want to get my legit dlc packs that came with the system in my mk8 bundle. Is there any other way to get them or do I have to go make a new nintendo account to use the store ?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the only way to install dlcs is to spoofe your console to 5.5.0 with the wup installer and then use nnu patcher to got to e shop and download them.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You mentioned Loadiine too, just know that the DLC will install only if you run the game from the disc.
Loadiine will not trigger the DLC install.

You can download the DLC officially from eShop with NNU patcher, but it will stay in the download queue until you launch the corresponding game disc.
To launch the game from the disc, you will have to install latest update using WUP installer or it will asks you to update the console even if you have the spoof.

So, it will work for your Mario kart bundle with WUP + NNU.

Reactions: cearp

toastytwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Will the game use the DLC content after installation is finished when it's not booted from disc but with loadline?

toastytwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ahh, ok! So installing the Xenoblade Add-Ons from eshop and hope to benefit from it with LL would be nonsense too, i guess...?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ahh, ok! So installing the Xenoblade Add-Ons from eshop and hope to benefit from it with LL would be nonsense too, i guess...?
if your using a loadiine copy then yes... those addons and stuff are all for real disc stuff loadiine cat acess the system tahts why not even saves are saved on the console itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1