Hacking Can i install an nsp file from my cell phone

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know your intentions, but you could save the nsp to the sd card itself with the phone if it has an sd slot. I did this years ago to mod my 3ds

D

Deleted User

wait what you want to install Nintendo Switch Games on your phone??!?? Excuse Me WHAT THE FUCK
Please explain your question more than that

Mokiki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah sorry i didnt explain this well. I download nsps with my phone and i was just wondering if i could hook my phone up straight to the switch with a usb c cable (my phone is usb c) and install that way.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your phone doesn't have a MicroUSB slot, you may be able to find an FTP app, sure it'd be slow as hell, but FTP is an option

Bubbypop

Trophies
XP
Country
FTP with an android phone is possible I haven't done usb c from phone to switch but I have used an otg SD card reader and transferd from phone to micro SD then put it in the switch I wouldn't try that though as it messed up my SD card and I had to do a fresh SD card.

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your options are using an ftp to transfer it wirelessly, or put it on the switches SD card using your phones SD reader if it has one. You can't plug your phone to your switch to install it as of this time.

Reactions: Mokiki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: How you doin xdq?