Gaming Can I DL games after I delete them?

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a PS+ member, and I was just wondering.

I want to clear up some space, and I want to delete games, but they aren't available any more in the shop for subscribers. But if I downloaded them already, would I be able to download them again in the future?

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, just like Suprgamr232 said.
As quoted from their blog.
Once downloaded, the games are yours to keep and play as long as you are a member of PlayStation Plus. If your subscription lapses and then you re-subscribe, the games you have already downloaded will reactivate, so you still have access to them. Additionally, if you delete one of the titles from your PS3, but decide you want to get it back, then you can re-download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store if the game is still there, or, if the game has expired from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store, you can simply search for it on PS Store and download it again at no extra cost.
Source: http://blog.us.plays...tions-answered/
You can also download them again from your downloads list.

Reason for edit: Typo

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not actually answering the post, but i just wanted to ask:
You have to be a member of playstation plus to re-download the games you bought? I'm not and I can re-dl them as much as i want...
OR have they updated it?

Thanks! :yayps3:

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm not actually answering the post, but i just wanted to ask:
You have to be a member of playstation plus to re-download the games you bought? I'm not and I can re-dl them as much as i want...
OR have they updated it?

Thanks! :yayps3:

The freebies need to be used with a PS Plus account. In other words, once your PS+ expires, so do your games, unless you buy the PS+ again (think of it as Netflix or Spotify for games, if you will).

If you bought something for a discounted PS+ price, you get to keep the game(s) since you paid for them.

Reactions: I_AM_BIB

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i didnt want to make a new Thread, so ill ask here.i have a ps3 3.55 with a CFW, and all games work fine, except for the ps1 games. every time i try play them, i get this "This content can be used if you reney the licese in playstaion store" how do i get them to work?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i didnt want to make a new Thread, so ill ask here.i have a ps3 3.55 with a CFW, and all games work fine, except for the ps1 games. every time i try play them, i get this "This content can be used if you reney the licese in playstaion store" how do i get them to work?

How are the games loaded onto the console? PSN downloads I'd guess? Log back into the store (and possibly redownload the games) is what the internet seems to suggest as a fix. In other words, no. You probably won't be able play them without logging into the Store and also downloading the latest FW -> no CFW.

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How are the games loaded onto the console? PSN downloads I'd guess? Log back into the store (and possibly redownload the games) is what the internet seems to suggest as a fix. In other words, no. You probably won't be able play them without logging into the Store and also downloading the latest FW -> no CFW.

no, not PSN downloads, they are pkg files.and installed via "Install_Package_Files" there must be a way around it or they wouldn't be all over the place for download

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The freebies need to be used with a PS Plus account. In other words, once your PS+ expires, so do your games, unless you buy the PS+ again (think of it as Netflix or Spotify for games, if you will).

If you bought something for a discounted PS+ price, you get to keep the game(s) since you paid for them.

Alright thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.