Hacking ROM Hack Can i boot gamecube games from usbloadergx?

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Wth help i finally got usbloadergx to recognize gamecube games, but i can't boot them up from the usbloader, when i try it just goes to black screen and stays black, but if i go into nintendont and start the games, they start up just fine. Is this normal?

flowlapache

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
for sure it's something with settings from usbloader gx. Maybe it's actually set with "custom mios" that you don't have, change the setting with the gc loader as nintendo'nt

Reactions: jeannotte

Konican

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure that in the Loader Settings, Gamecube Mode is set to Nintendont, also go to Custom Paths and check that the Nintendont Loader Path is set to sd:/apps/Nintendont/ (have my games on an SD card, maybe it looks different if you use a usb). Last but not least, check that in the games folder you have folders for your games that say, for example: Mario Kart - Double Dash!! [Game ID goes here], and make sure that the game files are in ISO format and the name must be game.iso. I had the same problem that you have, USB Loader GX recognized the games but all I could see were black screens. Creating folders inside the games folder and making sure that the game files inside them had the name “game” is what fixed it. Hope this can help you.

Reactions: Wondermike

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: