Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by G36cBossMan, Nov 8, 2013.

1. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    I have a few questions and I’m a bit of a noob lol

1. Do you need a bios for the picodrive emulator?
    2. Do you need a bios for the master system emultor? ( I would only use it for gbc btw)
    3. I know you can’t give links but can anyone tell me the name of the bios files that I need?
    4. With this update does the n64 emultor work now?
    5. I noticed there are 2 n64 emulators what one works better?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Arizato

Arizato Memento Mori

Jun 1, 2009

1: No, only if you want to play SEGA/MEGA CD games.
    2. What is GBC? No, you don't need a bios file for a Master System Emulator.
    3. None are needed.
    4. What update?
    5. The N64 emulators I've tried are incredibly buggy and unplayable. So, I don't think so.

3. zachtheninja

zachtheninja Honorary Ninja

Aug 28, 2011
    United States
    Texas
    4. & 5. As far as I know, PSP homebrew on the vita runs in a psp emulator. Therefore, any problems you would have on the psp with n64 emulation, you'll have on the vita. (Actually, I would suspect them of having more problems, since you're emulating an emulator.)

4. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for the reply anyway I can install them np even the n64 one I'm not sure what one its call but I think is Daedalus n64 but the problem is it says there are no Roms to load for any of the emulators it doesn't show the Rom folder at all but I know that there is a rom folder any ideas?