Misc Can anyone help me get a Event Celebi?

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I do not live in the US, so I could not get one from GameStop. I'd use the Distribution Rom, but I lent my 2nd DS to my cousin. Thanks in advance.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the event will work if you just transfer the pokemon normally, i think you have to use the relocater.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:
I don't think the event will work if you just transfer the pokemon normally, i think you have to use the relocater.

Err what?
He means if you want to use it in B/W for the Zorua event. I would help you out but my wifi sucks at the moment for some reason.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:

Err what?

I don't think the event will activate if you trade the event pokemon between black and white, i think you have to use the Relocater to transfer it from the older games to get the event to activate, no clue though since i heard it on gamefaqs. I mean for the Zorua and Zoroark event.

Z

Zorua

Sylar1 said:
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:

Err what?

I don't think the event will activate if you trade the event pokemon between black and white, i think you have to use the Relocater to transfer it from the older games to get the event to activate, no clue though since i heard it on gamefaqs. I mean for the Zorua and Zoroark event.

It does work. Go to the link that I posted in the 2nd post.

EDIT: Doesn't work for B/W.
frown.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:

Err what?

frown.gif

Are you sure it activates the event still? There are conflicting reports, some on gamefaqs are saying it won't work unless you use the relocator. Doesn't really matter to me, i already relocated my event celebi and got zorua

Z

Zorua

Sylar1 said:
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:

Err what?

frown.gif

Are you sure it activates the event still? There are conflicting reports, some on gamefaqs are saying it won't work unless you use the relocator. Doesn't really matter to me, i already relocated my event celebi and got zorua

What? I already edited it and said that it doesn't work with B/W.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:

Err what?

frown.gif

Calm down, didn't see your edit bro.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:

The guy meant this:
"Are you sure that either way, the event would be activated without using the relocator"
(He wasn't talking about the link.)

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
Zorua said:
Sylar1 said:

The guy meant this:
"Are you sure that either way, the event would be activated without using the relocator"
(He wasn't talking about the link.)

Yep, this is exactly what i meant. A few people on gamefaqs are saying you need to use the relocater to get it to work and say that trading it normally wouldn't activate the event.

adrian2040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I actually wanted it for Soul Silver so I could do the Time Travel Event. The server from the 2nd post is still down, isn't it?

EDIT: The topic title says OPEN, but the status says CLOSED...

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adrian2040 said:
I actually wanted it for Soul Silver so I could do the Time Travel Event. The server from the 2nd post is still down, isn't it?

Ah, did you try it?

There used to be another topic that told you how to use your PC to send event pokemon

Z

Zorua

adrian2040 said:

Yes, unfortunately, it's still down. As I said, I've contacted the author so it should be up in a while.

EDITL It's up now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf