Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Hacks?

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about anyone else but earlier when i was in a match i found some guy taking more than one clip to kill, and im not taking about those short chip guns i mean the light machine guns with what seems 100 or so rounds. Hacks? i think so since it takes 2 hits to kill me and alot of others in the game, and especially for the fact that the guy wins every round in about a min or two.

P.S i hate hackers oh yeah when you shoot them the regenerating health just keeps popping up.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way that is soo [mthr]. I haven't even got the game yet and there's already cheaters fuck.. man.
got the game and went online.. Hetoan is one of the cheaters. fuck him

boybrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Scorpin200 said:
I don't know about anyone else but earlier when i was in a match i found some guy taking more than one clip to kill, and im not taking about those short chip guns i mean the light machine guns with what seems 100 or so rounds. Hacks? i think so since it takes 2 hits to kill me and alot of others in the game, and especially for the fact that the guy wins every round in about a min or two.

P.S i hate hackers oh yeah when you shoot them the regenerating health just keeps popping up.

You wouldn't remember his name would you?
I had the same thing. I'm shit at this (and most FPS games) and i was comingnear the bottom of the pile in most of my online games but one game i came 4th but the guy who always won i could never kill. even when i'd shoot him from behind and one shot from him and i was down.
Still i had a great time, going back on in a sec.

I'm level 4 i think and still shit. A really good game and i believe (as someone else said) puts high voltage's claims of their great Wii FPS to shame.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i pre-orderwed and ownloading starting now and already cheaters......sorry but FUCK!
frown.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
boybrown said:
Scorpin200 said:

You wouldn't remember his name would you?
I had the same thing. I'm shit at this (and most FPS games) and i was comingnear the bottom of the pile in most of my online games but one game i came 4th but the guy who always won i could never kill. even when i'd shoot him from behind and one shot from him and i was down.
Still i had a great time, going back on in a sec.

I'm level 4 i think and still shit. A really good game and i believe (as someone else said) puts high voltage's claims of their great Wii FPS to shame.

yeah it was something owns or something to do with winning, and i know something funny was going on because before that i was usually beating the hell out of everyone mostly. I beat the guy alot of those times too then he comes back with invincibility basically, and alot of people in the match were the same way. I know what's going on actually because you can tell when someone has the health thing just when they are about to die it pops back up, but this just ruins the game reall since i usually die in 1 or 2 hits.....damn i rather combat arms more than ever now.

P.S I'll list name of abnormal players here so if possible we can get them banned or something, and there is a way of killing people like that but you have to use the stun grenade and shott the hell out of them.

danih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
justmike said:
that ruins the fun of online play. how disappointing!
Yes! And the funniest thing is: the game isn't out yet!
I swear these new games are like a magnet to these fuckfaces - they ruined WaW and now they are throwing themselves on MW like hungry sparrows on an elephant's shite.
Anyway - I am trying not to pay attention to these cocksackfurs, and still have a good time! The game is great, best online FPS for the wii imho.

PS this forum is eeeeeeffin slooow. Is it because the new SMB?
smile.gif

TheWatchmaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Hey, I just joined this site so I could post a reply; also, I don’t have any friends who are gamers, so maybe I’ll make some new ones.
First, I want to say that I do believe that there are people who have this hack. It stinks, but you can just leave the game and find another. If they aren’t that good then I just stay in and gun for them; these guys are like cockroaches, you show them the light and they run.
Second, if you are running into them, then you must be a good player; because the game will put you in with players of the same caliber (pardon the pun). If you don’t believe me, start a new game and look at the noobs (I don’t use ‘noob’ as a derogatory term, they just haven’t learned yet) you end up playing with, you’ll make sergeant in about two minutes.
Last, sometimes players are just good. Also, there have been times when I’ve hit a guy just once and he’s dead; this usually happens with the M16 (but I never use it, because I can’t use it consistently).
In closing, I do believe there are people who cheat (why else would I have looked up this thread?), but sometimes the players are just good or having a great game. Its nerve racking, but if you want to get away from it, just play team deathmatch for an hour or so without killing anyone, then the game will move you down a notch.

Quick question, I read somewhere that EA has some sort of a bot that finds cheaters and bans their friend code; is there any truth to that??

TheWatchmaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more thing, if it's taking you awhile to kill someone; it could be due to your connection. I'm not talking about the speed of your cable or dsl, it has to do with what machine (host) you are playing through. The way to do this is to check the score board (or wait until the end of the match), your connection is based on the bars on the right hand side of your name (looks like bars for your cell). If it's green, then you are good to go, if it's yellow, get out of there fellow. Seriously though, if it's yellow than you are not seeing things in real time and are basicly shooting at nothing; however, this really isn't a problem if your target is stationary.

cthg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
justinrocks123 said:
No way that is soo [mthr]. I haven't even got the game yet and there's already cheaters fuck.. man.
got the game and went online.. Hetoan is one of the cheaters. fuck him
I'm pretty sure Hetoan is at the top of every wii leader board in existence.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hetoan is a little bitch. He did the same to me. Treyarch/Activision needs to have better security. At least when Black Ops comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.