Buying Sky3DS+ in China

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ragnamuffin, Jan 27, 2016.

1. ragnamuffin
    OP

ragnamuffin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    One of my friends is currently in China and is looking to pick up a Sky3DS+ for me. We've looked at (what we believe to be) the official website, but there do not appear to be any official resellers listed within China. She offered to look for it on Taobao and I saw NDS-shop listed in ShopTemp, but we're both really concerned about picking up a fake. Are the Sky3DS+ on NDS-shop legit? Does anyone know of a place online or in Tianjin where she could pick up a legit cart?

2. wsquan171

wsquan171 GBAtemp Regular

GBAtemp Patron
    wsquan171 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Feb 14, 2015
    China
    Well, buying on Taobao is a better choice for me. Most Taobao shops have a local store where you can ask to pick up at. i don't think there's any fake sky3ds+ since the card is relatively new.

3. CloudStrife1901

CloudStrife1901 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    But knowing China majority of the stuff they sell are knock off fakes anyway.... I'd buy it from a more reliable source

4. jeandiegoconi

jeandiegoconi Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    hell
    On the Shoptemp

5. ragnamuffin
    OP

ragnamuffin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    Can anyone confirm that carts from NDS-shop in ShopTemp are real? Is there any way to tell real carts from fakes?

6. bunny_gg

bunny_gg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Switzerland
    give me links and I'll tell you.
    I am also in a chat group and the founder is a boss of a taobao shop selling sky3ds and sky3ds+. You can also buy from him. about less than 450 RMB, about 70$.

7. ragnamuffin
    OP

ragnamuffin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    We were looking at this one:
    http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=580

8. bunny_gg

bunny_gg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Switzerland
    i can only say that it seems OK, for there are only some general pictures.
    If your friend is in China, you can try taobao, like https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.37.8S6zOT&id=524910125363&ns=1&abbucket=10#detail . However, I am afraid that the expresses won't deliver your cards until half a month later due to Chinese Spring Festival. If you are luck enough to buy it tomorrow, maybe you can catch the last day of express.

9. ragnamuffin
    OP

ragnamuffin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    Thanks for the info! I'll pass it along to my friend and hopefully she can get it in time.